At Maxim, we have the resources and expertise to be able to offer our caregivers tools and technology to help them provide comprehensive and cutting-edge care. We believe that this is one of the reasons our caregivers choose to work for Maxim, because they know we continue to invest in making their jobs easier so they can focus more on the needs of their patients.
With this in mind, we’ve developed MaximCare Mobile®, our new app for Android and Apple devices that puts a user-friendly Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) solution in the hands of every Maxim caregiver. Through consultation with caregivers, clients and many Maxim team members, we developed this app with the dual goal of improving patient and caregiver experiences, believing that this will create opportunities for greater efficiency, accountability and convenience for all involved in the care of our most fragile populations.
MaximCare Mobile® also provides benefits for our caregivers outside of EVV capabilities. Skilled nursing notes can be submitted securely through the app by using our Shift/Visit module which allows caregivers to submit images of their documentation. It also allows caregivers to view their scheduled shifts (past, present, and future) within the app. Caregivers can also view open shifts from their local office that they are qualified for and request to be assigned to them.
- Greater billing accuracy as visit/shift information is transferred securely into our EMR system as verified time is recorded without manual data entry
- Provides real time access to shift information
- Provides a more efficient way to manage patient records
- Reduces paper – everything is captured electronically, which reduces the risk of personal patient information being stolen
- Greater prevention of fraud, waste, and abuse, as the geo tracking feature captures the location of the caregiver when they clock in, clock out, and when the patient signature is obtained
- Improves patient experience as it allows Maxim to better manage its caregivers to arrive on time
- Improves the caregiver experience as it provides more convenient way to document and transfer visit/shift information
- Greater care plan adherence as the application lists ADLs specific to the patient’s individual care plan