CNA(Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Minimum one year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.