MRI Tech - Hospital
- Premium pay rates with tax advantage compensation packages
- Varying length contracts
- Weekly paychecks through direct deposit (starting week 1)
- Fully furnished, private housing (or tax free housing stipend)
- Expense reimbursement for travel to your assignment location
- State licensure reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Health and Wellness Benefits: medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability/malpractice coverage
- 401(k) plan
- $500 Refer-A-Friend program
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Maxim Healthcare Services Value Statement:
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.