RN Long Term Care (LTC) - ST
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in a Long Term Care/Assisted Living Facility.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychological changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the facility policies and patient outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Document’s patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned floor/unit including establishing priorities.
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patient’s Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare, nursing and client hospital policies.
- Other Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
- Current BLS card
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN) practices with a score of 80% or greater.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.