Sterile Processing Technician
- Preparation and delivery of medical/surgical supplies, instruments and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Cleaning, packaging and processing of surgical equipment, instrumentation and scopes. Maintaining inventory and storage of supplies. Meeting the needs of the surgical team through support of activities in the sterile core.
- Three (3) year of experience required
- Must have current certification (CRCST from IAHSCM preferred)
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Advanced knowledge of central sterile processes.
- Successful completion of Maxim Staffing Solutions testing process.
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.