Novice Nurse Program
LVNs and RNs needed immediately for Homecare assignments inthe Sacramento and Solano County areas – no experience required.
Our Novice Nurse Program addresses the shortage of skillednurses and the need to provide nurses with meaningful employment with noexperience required. Maxim’s Novice Nurse Program is designed to providea year of hands-on experience to new nurses in the homecare environment. This environment would include one-on-oneskilled nursing care between the nurse and the patient as well as provide anindependent, allowing for more self-management in the patient’s home.
The clients we serve range in skilled nursing needs;however all of our cases have a high level of acuity and need nurses as soon as possible. Shifts available are AMs, PMs, orNOCs.
· CA Nursing License (or interim license)
· CPR Card
· Physical within the last 6 months
· TB results within the last year (provided inoffice if needed – 2 step process)
· Reliable transportation
Benefits of the Novice Nurse Program:
· Flexibility – allows LVNs and RNsto enter the healthcare workforce without one year of clinical experience oncethe program is successfully completed.
· Support – provide nurses transitional supportfrom classroom to clinical practice by developing professional competencies andbeing available for you 24/7.
· Training – work with experienced in-home nursesto receive real-time feedback through job shadowing and hands-on training inthe Novice Program.
· Health, dental, and vision benefits
· Weekly paychecks
· Advancement opportunities into a managementposition
Maxim Healthcare is an industry leader, providingcompassionate home healthcare since 1988. As a full-service healthcare company,Maxim has earned a reputation for providing innovative solutions that improvehealth and enhance the quality of life for our patients. Maxim’s dedication tocustomer service and improving patient care, combined with its commitment toemploying only quality healthcare professionals, has made Maxim one of the mostdependable healthcare companies in the industry.
To apply or get more information, please submit your resumeand or call Audrey Thompson / Owen Halfman with Maxim Healthcare Services at916-974-2599.
Learn more about what to expect working with Maxim and thetype of impact you can make on a family and the family can make on you, checkout the 2014 Caregiver of the Year Video:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.