- Works with various technologies, including ASP, VB, C#, the .NET environment, and databases
- Troubleshoots and solves problems as necessary
- Follows source code and project tracking using MS Team Foundation Server
- Participates in new development and modification of the front-end, as well as of the business logic
- Supports, maintains, and improves existing applications
- Provides data requests through ad-hoc queries
- Contributes to requirements-gathering and technical design of applications
- Designs and implements .NET solutions using C# and SQL Server
- Adheres to the Company's design, development, test, implementation, and maintenance standards
- Participates in project status meetings as required and provides project status updates
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Combined three to five (3-5) years of experience in the following areas: Application Development with .Net Framework (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C# experience, Object Oriented Design principles, relational database skills using SQL Server, and a working knowledge of Windows 2003 and 2008, R2 Server, and IIS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (or related field), or at least six (6) years of work experience required
- 2+ years' experience developing in Visual Studio 2008 or later and Team Foundation Server
- Experience with 3rd party controls a plus (DevExpress)
- Experience working with large databases is a plus
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.