Board Certified Behavioral Analyst - Clinical Supervisor
Come join our diverse team of behavior analysts at Maxim Behavioral Health. As one of the largest ABA providers in the area, you’ll be part of an ever-growing company that is changing the course of children’s lives through high-quality, in-home programs for children on the Autism Spectrum as well as consultation and behavior support to many local school districts.
At Maxim, you will be part of a highly collaborative team of analysts who are always willing to discuss clinical issues and help each other out, including offering mentoring under senior BCBAs. Our office is supported by friendly administrative staff who take care of the scheduling, billing, and dealing with insurance companies, leaving you free to focus on your clients. You will work with knowledgeable behavior technicians who have completed extensive training and are eager to help you make a difference. We offer flexibility in scheduling, independence in clinical decision-making, and support in continuing your professional education.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and educational assessments, accurately identifying the function of challenging behavior and socially valid, pivotal behaviors to target.
- Develop treatment plans that recommend individualized, evidence based behavioral strategies in a format accessible to family members, professionals, and insurance providers.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships and train families, caregivers, and school staff to implement effective techniques across all environments, promoting progress and generalization.
- Provide ongoing supervision and training of behavior technicians, ensuring treatment integrity and supporting professional growth of technicians.
- Monitor progress and evaluate treatment effectiveness regularly, maintaining high rates of progress.
- Current Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Experience providing behavior analytic programs in homes or schools
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in applied behavior analysis
- Driver’s License
- Competitive salary
If you plan on taking the BCBA exam in the near future or are waiting on your results, please inquire about potential employment and/or supervised field experience opportunities.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
We value the online security of your information. To make sure your personal data is secure, only respond to emails from the domain @maxhealth.com. Inquiries showing other email addresses are not valid communications from Maxim Healthcare Services. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and the opportunity to work together.