LVN Field Nurse - Adult/Pediatric Home Health -
LVN Field Nurse - Adult/Pediatric Home Health
MaximHealthcare is seeking a compassionate and friendly nurse to care for one of ourhome health patients.
Weare seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) toassume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursingprocess and the delivery of patient care. We want a nurse who demonstrates theability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner withsupervision.
Applytoday or give us a call at 214-370-3385! We can’t wait to hearfrom you!
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· Weekly paychecks, and competitive pay
· 401(k) savings plan
· Awards and recognition programs
· Continuum education programs
Benefiteligibility is dependent on employment status
o ShiftAvailability: Days and Nights
o ShiftTime: 7am-7pm and 7am -7pm
o G-tube Experience Required
o Pay Rate Negotiable
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices, 1 year experience required
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
- G-Tube/G-Button experience required.
- Trach experience preferred.
- Ventilator experience preferred.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
We value the online security of your information. To make sure your personal data is secure, only respond to emails from the domain @maxhealth.com. Inquiries showing other email addresses are not valid communications from Maxim Healthcare Services. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and the opportunity to work together.