IT Asset Administrator II
The IT Asset Administrator II serves as the main point of contact for tracking and accounting for all IT hardware and software assets, from procurement of assets through disposal. The IT Asset Administrator II is responsible for guiding all aspects of the IT Asset Management (ITAM) lifecycle, including monitoring inventory levels, ensuring accuracy of inventory data, implementing ways to
improve and streamline processes, and generating reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes requests for IT hardware and assists with the deployment to our user community, including packaging equipment for outgoing shipments and tracking hardware location changes, ensuring accurate accounting of assets
- Processes incoming shipments of IT equipment and maintains organization of inventory storage rooms
- Accountable for tracking and maintaining accurate inventory data within our system of record, including serial numbers and assigned user information. Directs team members on processes to ensure data integrity
- Ensures the proper tracking of IT asset inventory levels by conducting audits and physical inventories
- Assigns assets to appropriate IT teams for configuration and set-up. Ensures proper inventory levels are maintained to meet operational demand
- Works to eliminate organizational risk associated with asset tracking by ensuring tight inventory controls, including freezing assets and proper hard drive destruction
- Coordinates the return or pick-up of excess IT hardware in branch offices, and the disposal of retired assets
- Processes new software requests, ensuring deployed solution meets customer needs, while maintaining a focus on cost control
- Tracks and maintains software asset records to ensure vendor contract compliance.
- Generates management reporting capturing hardware and software metrics, including contract compliance levels
- Works with the IT Management team, and other key stakeholders, to refine and improve current IT Asset Management processes and lifecycle. Drafts and maintains documentation of processes and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance or other related field preferred
- 3+ years of IT Asset Management, inventory management, project coordination or equivalent experience
- Conceptual knowledge of Information Technology
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at one time while paying close attention to detail
- Must have strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.