HHA (Home Health Aide)
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Minimum one year of Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits for Full Time employees (30+ hours per week)
- Referral Bonuses for each qualified applicant you bring on to work with Maxim meeting certain requirements
- On-boarding incentive bonuses & hiring requirements assistance programs
- Increased hourly pay rate for weekend availability
- Consideration for Maxim's Caregiver of the Month/Year program that would include a payroll bonus
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
We value the online security of your information. To make sure your personal data is secure, only respond to emails from the domain @maxhealth.com. Inquiries showing other email addresses are not valid communications from Maxim Healthcare Services. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and the opportunity to work together.