Board Certified Behavior Analyst - HH/ST
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides supervisory oversight to Behavior Technicians. They consult, provide trainings, conduct behavioral evaluations of children with ASD, and direct behavioral plan development for clients. The BCBA acts as a clinical teacher who educates, observes, assesses, and supervises the educational activities and service delivery of Behavior Technicians.
- Conductsfunctional behavior assessments and educational assessments, accurately identifying thefunction of challenging behavior andsocially valid, pivotalbehaviors totarget.
- Developstreatment plans that recommend individualized, evidencebased behavioral strategies in aformat accessible to family members,professionals, andinsurance providers.
- Developsstrong collaborative relationshipsand trains families,caregivers, andschool staff to implementeffective techniquesacross all environments, promoting progress and generalization.
- Provides ongoingsupervision and training of behavior technicians, ensuringtreatment integrity andsupporting professional growthof technicians.
- Monitorsprogress and evaluates treatment effectiveness regularly, maintaining high rates of progress.
- Identifiesbehavior goals and intervention techniques utilizingnon-aversive behavior change methods.
- Selects interventionand strategies accordingto the needs and desiresand abilities of the individual, and prepares writtenbehavior interventions and strategies, andsupport plans.
- Provides trainingtobehavior technician staff.
- Completesreports and other paperwork within the establishedtime frames.
- Performs other dutiesas assigned/necessary
- CurrentBoard Certified Behavior Analyst(BCBA), as certified by the Behavior Analyst CertificationBoard (BACB) or BoardCertified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), as certifiedbythe BACB, who is supervisedbya BCBA
- Preferredexperience providing behavioranalytic programsin homes or schools
- Current CPR certification
- Commitment toexcellence in applied behavior analysis
- Current PPD orChest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement)
- Abilitytoeffectively elicit/provideinformation to and from appropriate individuals(including, butnot limitedto,supervisors, co-workers, clients)via strong communication skills;proficiency intheEnglish language may be required
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.