Homecare Clinical Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN)
Maxim HealthcareGroup is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisoris responsible for the clinical oversight from admissions through discharge ofclients and patients served. This oversight will include supervision of caremanagement as required by regulation or contract and personnel managementassociated with the clinical delivery. The Clinical Supervisor isaccountable to all federal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Maximrequirements, and where applicable or required by state regulations may be theAdministrator.
The Clinical Supervisoris also responsible for the orientation and ongoing evaluation of caregivers.Critical to this role is the assurance of clinical skills and competency ofcaregivers. (Clinical disciplines including but not limited to skilled nurses,aides, and therapist). This position will include ongoing caregiver developmentthrough education and training under the direction of the Clinical Manager orother office clinical leader.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Functions as a Clinical partner with respective Business Development partner
- Participates in client engagement through care planning and excellent customer service
- Provides clinical oversight and case management as required by regulations or business line
- Functions as clinical account supervisor as required by contract (schools, corrections, etc.)
- Provides and ensures client care coordination and transition management activities across the continuum
- Facilitates the orientation process, competency and skills validation process for caregivers
- Ensures that competency and skill set of scheduled caregiver match the client requirements regardless of setting
- Provides supervisory oversight for a specific client, caregiver or field staff population as directed by regulations or contract with frequent daily travel
- Collaborates with the clinical team to perform documentation review
- Provides education to team members, patients, family members of patients, caregivers, field staff, and referral sources
- Develops caregivers and field staff through 90-day evaluations and at a minimum annual feedback sessions on performance and recommended development based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and competencies
- Manages caregivers and field staff while on assignment (clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate.
- Participates in clinical quality initiative activities
- Conducts clinical interviews and participates in hiring decisions in collaboration with Clinical Manager, Director of Clinical Operations, or other office clinical leader
- Rotates on-call responsibilities with other Clinical Supervisors per a schedule established by the office and as required by contract
- Accountable to all federal, state, local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements
- Where applicable or required by state regulations the Clinical Supervisor may be the Administrator
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license required (states in which office and patients are located)
- Minimum one year experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must meet all federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition to internal certifications and training, as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in quality management preferred
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
Our company is committedto maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability,personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. Weoffer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and visioncoverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance withthe option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidaysand two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CAresidents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sickdays.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.