Homecare RN (Registered Nurse) Davidson County
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
- Adult and pediatric patients with varying degrees of skill acuity (catheter, g-tube, vent, trach, etc)
- HMV Training program offered (http://info.maximhealthcare.com/nurses)
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to care for patients in the comfort of their home in Davidson county.
Working with the physician, our Registered Nurses (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals take steps to improve or maintain health and a healthy lifestyles.
As a Maxim Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Registered Nurses (RN) are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
We are currently looking for Full Time/Part Time/PRN nurses. Night or weekend differentials may be available.
· Current Registered Nurse (RN) License
· Current BLS CPR
· TB Skin Test, completed within the past 12 months
· Clean criminal background
· At least one year of nursing experience preferred
Why choose Maxim Healthcare Services?
· Flexible scheduling - Select from Full Time, Part Time, and PRN hours!
· Client Coordinators work as your liaison to assist with your scheduling needs and requests
· Max Perks Discount Program
· Annual TB completed free of charge
· Flex Time
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
We value the online security of your information. To make sure your personal data is secure, only respond to emails from the domain @maxhealth.com. Inquiries showing other email addresses are not valid communications from Maxim Healthcare Services. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and the opportunity to work together.