COVID Contact Tracer
TheContact Tracer I utilizes a web-based client resource management (CRM) platformto coordinate services needed by the COVID-19 positive cases and contacts ofanyone diagnosed with COVID-19. They directly support local / public healthdepartments to ensure the wellbeing of isolated and quarantined individuals andtheir families.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Coordinating grocery and prescriptiondelivery
- Locating resources
- Managing referrals in the local area
- Performs other duties asassigned/necessary
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitudeand work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and abilityto interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time ofcrisis and distress
- Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information withdiscretion and professionalism
- Proficiency with computers
- Experience in social work or public health ispreferred
- Familiarity with the community and/or region inwhich the connector is hired is preferred
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information toand from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors,co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in theEnglish language may be required
- Computerproficiency required
- Mustbe at least 18 years of age
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
We value the online security of your information. To make sure your personal data is secure, only respond to emails from the domain @maxhealth.com. Inquiries showing other email addresses are not valid communications from Maxim Healthcare Services. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and the opportunity to work together.