Healthcare Recruiter - Staffing
The Recruiter Trainee will participate in a formal training period that consists of compliance, sales
techniques, HR processing, company organization and basic recruitment tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and observe the Recruiters in the branch office
- Complete Maxim’s Recruiter Trainee E-Learning training module assigned each week
- Assist with answering in-coming telephone calls from Caregivers and Clients
- Start reviewing the Client list and become familiar with the program requirements
- Review the Caregiver roster and familiarize with each of their skillsets
- Review the types of healthcare licenses held by our Caregivers and learn the differences
- May begin to contact candidates about opportunities with Maxim
- Review the on-boarding work flow and become familiar with Maxim’s requirements and processes
- Must successfully complete the Recruiter Training program within the designated time period in order to be promoted to a Recruiter position
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Healthcare Administration, or licensed RN
- Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.