Behavior Technician - ST
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Behavior Technician. The Behavior Technician works one-on-one with childrenwith Autistic Disorder (AD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not OtherwiseSpecified (PDDNOS), Asperger’s Disorder (AS) and Childhood Dis-integrative Disorder (CDD). The implement the Behavior Plan (BP) designed and maintained bya Program Supervisor and gather quantifiable data necessary for the ProgramSupervisor to evaluate the effectiveness of the BP in achieving identifiedgoals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assignedclients
- Provides behavior support services
- Provides crisis intervention
- Implements behavior plans
- Documents session per policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Completed a minimum of 12 semester hours (or equivalent)of college coursework and currently be enrolled in course of study leading toan associate's or bachelor's degree (psychology, education, social work,behavioral sciences, human development or related fields); or have completed aminimum of 48 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per stateand/or client requirement)
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to andfrom appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors,co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in theEnglish language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.