National Recruitment Manager
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a National Recruitment Manager. The National Recruitment Manager’s primary responsibilities are to recruit and track external candidates, implement/ maintain recruitment procedures for external candidates, and monitor the application and orientation process for each candidate from "Pitch" to Hire. In addition, the National Recruitment Manager reports the process to management, and acts as the liaison between compliance and the candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes lead referral sources in addition to database mining and competitor recruiting to identify candidates who are interested in opportunities within the business line
- Effectively communicates what the business line has to offer candidates to create a positively different experience
- Interviews interested candidates, checks employment references and background and verifies credentials to determine if the candidate meets the hiring criteria set by the business line
- Negotiates salary, benefits and stipends to insure an acceptable company profit margin
- Gains acceptance by candidate and clients to confirm a working assignment with the business line
- Monitors employees' performance during their assignment; this includes regular communication, overseeing payroll, conflict resolution, and employee retention
- Meets and exceeds established hiring goals, budgets, and performance standards
- Develops recruiting strategies and skills, may attend conferences, and takes advantage of networking opportunities
- Develops and maintains relationships with candidates
- Manages profit margin within company parameters
- Tracks and reports productivity and weekly activity to ensure that the minimum company expectations are met or exceeded
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school, or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years of experience recruiting healthcare professionals
- Sound knowledge and thorough understanding of internet recruitment resources for healthcare personnel
- Advanced cold calling and recruiting skills, as well as demonstrated follow up ability on all recruitment activity
- Intermediate level skills using MS Office software products (MS Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to clearly and effectively communicate with candidates, clients and co-workers in an effective manor via phone, fax, and email to establish/maintain professional business relationships
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Excellent follow up and time management skills; must be able to work productively in a fast paced sales environment with little direct supervision
- Ability to clearly and concisely draft various types of written correspondence
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.