Field Support Specialist
Maxim Healthcare Group is seeking a Field Support Specialist. The Field Support Specialist provides the highest level of customer service to caregivers, field staff, clients, patients and office team members as well as supporting the office by displaying proficiency in multiple essential job specific areas including but not limited to personnel coordination, payroll, billing and medical records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a professional, proactive attitude, establishes and maintains effective channels of communication within the office as well as with clients, caregivers, field staff and team members.
- Greets and provides excellent customer service to all visitors.
- Under the guidance of the Field Support Manager, maintains proficiency in all support functions and activities to ensure office operations are met.
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information. Assists candidates through the application, hiring and onboarding process.
- Prepares caregiver and field staff personnel files to meet current standards.
- Maintains medical records in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the sending, receiving and tracking of physician orders in accordance with state regulations.
- Tracks and monitors all pre-assignment requirements to ensure compliance prior to activating newly hired caregivers.
- Responsible for data entry, validation of data and data integrity for all credentialing requirements for caregivers and field staff.
- Coordinates activities to obtain updated credentials from caregivers and field staff prior to expiration.
- Coordinates and accurately processes all payroll and billing information into the applicable system to be exported to headquarters for billing of client services.
- Communicates all issues or concerns relating to payroll or billing errors.Responsible for thinning medical records and sending to storage.
- Assists with various office administrative functions, including, but not limited to; ordering office supplies, answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, and monitoring incoming/outgoing facsimiles.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required. Undergraduate degree preferred.
- One year work experience in a team environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively elicit from and provide information to all team members, caregivers and clients using strong communication skills.
- Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays. * Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days. Maxim Healthcare Group makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.