Provide support to payroll operations team as first line for assistance and ensure processes are complete when someone is absent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issues all manual checks and associated system updates (positive pay, check spreadsheet) this includes manual check entry into payroll
- Maintains manual check spreadsheet
- Processes all Stop Payment and ACH replacements
- Processes BOA add/cancel issues
- Processes overpayment recovery
- Provides quarterly education
- Handles employment verification overflow and back-up
- Maintains state and local tax guide (forms and manual)
- Completes all above duties with a high degree of accuracy
- Adheres to all Maxim and worksite rules, policies and procedures
- May perform other duties as required, assigned or deemed necessary by Maxim and/or the facility/client/supervisor
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required; Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of ADP Enterprise preferred
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.