Time & Expense Field Support Specialist II
The Time and Expense Field Support Specialist II provides the highest level of customer service to healthcare professionals, field staff, clients, patients, offices and coworkers. The primary focus of this position is to ensure all payroll and billing functions are processed accurately and on time every week using various methods of time and expense collection. The Time and Expense Field Support Specialist II will also support the overall revenue cycle process and contribute to the culture of the office, which is defined as being high energy, having strong accountability, and team orientation. The Time and Expense Field Support Specialist II will also focus on professional development, proficiency in essential job functions and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates a professional, proactive attitude, establishes and maintains effective channels of communication within the Hub as well as with clients, caregivers, field staff and office based team members
- Provides excellent customer service to all stake holders
- Under the guidance of the Field Support Manager and in accordance with the Expectations Document, maintains proficiency in all support functions and activities to ensure office operations are met
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
- Proactively works with each office to collect all timecards for the current pay period
- Accurately processes all payroll and billing data into the applicable system of record to be exported to headquarters by a defined deadline
- Follows the established operating rhythm to ensure standardization of processes and procedures is consistently met
- Displays strong organizational skills and time management skills to efficiently support multiple offices
- Adapts to and incorporates the latest technology into daily processes to achieve maximum efficiency
- Works closely with HQ partners to troubleshoot issues and ultimately ensure there are no gaps or delays within the revenue cycle
- Communicates all issues or concerns relating to payroll or billing errors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required. Undergraduate degree preferred
- One year work experience in Field Support job family preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to effectively elicit from and provide information to all team members, caregivers and clients using strong communication skills
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.