Recruitment Operations Manager - Homecare
The Recruiter Operations Manager (ROM) is responsible for leading and overseeing a team of Recruiters and Client Coordinators while contributing to the professional development of each individual through consistent delivery of one-on-one support and team coaching. The Recruiter Operations Manager will build, relative to growth and opportunity, a qualified team of healthcare recruiters and will be accountable for hiring, training, and supervising respective team members. In this role, the Recruiter Operations Manager will evaluate the performance of Recruiters and Client Coordinators, prepare reports, drive referrals, improve customer support, and improve key metrics including recruitment activity, hiring trends, caregiver retention, increasing client fill rate, reducing overtime, and ensuring accuracy of patient and caregiver schedules in the system of record. The Recruiter Operations Manager is an integral force in motivating the recruitment team and driving the overall vision and culture of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently models and manages the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values and the philosophy of customer service and compliance
- Adheres to and promotes Company Policies and Procedures
- May serve as a member of the Governing Body and Professional Advisory Board
- Responsible for providing adequate staffing
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with patients, referral sources, case managers, physicians, other members of the health care team, and community members
- Responsible for developing and leading the overall Recruitment strategy
- Facilitates the QAPI Missed Opportunity sub-committee
- Manages the grievance process and is responsible for responsible for timely responses to grievances
- Responsible for oversight of on-call activities so that a qualified person is available at all times in person or via telecommunications during operating hours when patients are receiving or requesting services and participates in on-call activities where necessary
- Provides ongoing development support for direct reports and others and provides opportunities for growth and improvement
- Responsible for ongoing compliance with all current federal, state, and local regulations, Company policies and procedures, accrediting organization standards, and reimbursement guidelines
- Partners closely with the senior management to understand changes in the organization, staying closely connected to each business group
- Partners with field support management to remain current on service authorization status to ensure consistent service delivery to customers and manage financial risk of the agency
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into recruiting strategic and operational plans
- Develops, coordinates and drives the activities, programs and strategic recruiting efforts of the Recruiters and Client Coordinators
- Develops strategies and implementation plans to assist with staffing based off client needs
- Evaluates strategies (technology, social media, job fairs, open houses, employee referrals) as resources to improve key metrics including new caregiver starts, fill rates, caregiver retention, and overtime reduction
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Provider Relations (check state
- specific), and/or graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- One (1) year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health care programs preferred
- Knowledge of home care requirements and third-party reimbursement
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc)
- Any other requirements mandated by applicable federal, state or local laws
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.