Be a Behavioral Therapist | Extensive Training Provided
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking passionate, progressive and driven individuals who genuinely enjoy working with children within the Peninsula Area! This is an entry-level opportunity and we do provide extensive training but experience is also preferred.
Either way, if you are looking for a rewarding way to make an impact in the Autism community becoming a Behavioral Therapist with Maxim Healthcare is the position to do so. We dedicate our time to providing all our BT's with the necessary online and hands-on training to become successful and confident in the comprehensive approach of ABA! Please apply to this posting if you are looking to make a difference in the lives of families that are impacted with daily challenges and specific outcomes due to the severity Autism and other intellectual and developmental disorders with challenging behaviors.
What We Do:
Our BT's provide behavioral intervention with children on the Autism Spectrum working 1:1 in the in-home setting. Our goal is to improve the lives of children and families living with autism. And specifically help children on the spectrum, learn effective social, motor, language, communication and cognitive skills with the approach of ABA. You will learn specific strategies and techniques that will help manage specific aggressive behaviors and also be of great support for all family members and loved ones involved.
Position: Behavior Therapist/Technician (Entry-Level and Experienced)
Pay: Dependent upon experience ($20-$25 hourly)
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible hours/scheduling
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- 40+ hours of paid behavioral training
- 40 hrs of BCBA Supervision signed off (for RBT Certification)
- Mileage reimbursement driving in between clients
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/Program Supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Work with clients, families, and communities to implement client treatment plan
- Complete and document session per policies and procedures
- Attend and participate for any in-service training
- Playtime is learning time. So having fun is expected as well!
Interested applicants can respond to this Ad with an updated resume or call Healthcare Recruiter Lead: Jiselle Correa at 408-914-9153
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.