RN Critical Care
Total Weekly Taxable - $3,240
Total Weekly Allowance - $1,057
Total Weekly Travel Package - $4,297
Hours - 48/week
Shift - Nights available
Notes - competitive pay package, 24-48 hour feedback, local rates available
Maxim Healthcare offers customized contracts specific to each individual nurse,ensuring an excellent travel / local contract experience. With our industry leadingexpertise & strong presence in nearly every major city & state - youwill have everything needed to make an educated decision for your next nursingadventure.
Why Maxim Healthcare?
- Maxim is part of Allegis Group – a multi-billion dollar company & the largest staffing firm in the world
- Strong & Physical Nationwide Presence – over 200 local offices across the country
- Only agency that offers a local footprint
- 30+ years of company expertise
- Joint Commission Seal
- Maxim Only Exclusive Contracts
- Open positions for all specialties – Nursing, Allied & Related Services
- Local, Travel & Temp to Perm positions available
- Cross-training & skill-set expansion possibilities
- Tailored Pay Packages
- Bonus & Mileage Reimbursement
- Certification & License Reimbursement options
- Weekly Direct Deposits
- ADP – access to electronic pay stubs & W2’s
- Sick time & PTO (if applicable)
- 24/7 on-call Maxim representative for pressing items
- Resources for CEUs
- Referral Incentive Program
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- 401K plan, Life Insurance & Short/Long Term Disability options
- Corporate Discounts for hotel chains, travel sites & car rentals
- Designated Housing Department – offers furnished housing & hotel options across the country
- Maxim Perks Website Enrollment – includes discounts for travel, restaurants, electronics & more
- Nurse Celebrations – opportunity to be nominated & win the “Care Giver of the Year” award (includes company paid trip and bonus)
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Minimum of one year Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS card (per facility or Critical Care (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) contract requirement).
- Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices
- Maxim background screening.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.