Certified Behavior Technician (RBT/CBT)
Maxim Autism-Related-Services (ARS) is seeking Registered or Certified Behavior Technicians!
***Must have RBT or CBT (or taking the exam to obtain one) in order to qualify for this position.***
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate RBTs/CBTs to join our current Maxim ARS team of experienced and skilled Applied Behavior Analysis practitioners. The Behavior Technician will work one-on-one with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and/or other cognitive and developmental disabilities. Behavior Technicians will implement the behavior analytic treatment plan as prescribed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The Behavior Technician will work in the home of the client and in the community setting, while receiving ongoing guidance and weekly supervision from the BCBA (in compliance with the BACB’s ethical codes of conduct). Maxim provides full benefits for full time employees who work 30 hours or more and part time benefits are also offered. Pay is highly competitive and we offer a flexible work schedule, as cases will be assigned to meet your availability.
Students currently enrolled in accredited BCaBA or BCBA training programs are highly encouraged to apply! Practicum supervision hours will be available and provided by our Doctor of Behavioral Health candidate BCBA!
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/Clinical Supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients.
- Provides behavior support services.
- Follows the ABA therapy plan provided by the BCBA clinical supervisor.
- Provides crisis intervention.
- Implements behavior plans.
- Documents session per policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Be an Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or a Certified Behavior Technician (CBT) or have a plan to obtain your CBT/RBT before you start. We are able to provide the comp assessment.
- Preferred qualifications: Enrolled in psychology, education, early childhood development, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred, but not required
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement)
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The schedule will vary based on the individual Behavior Technician, but we are looking for a BT committed to a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.