3rd shift - CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - GRHV
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant that perform direct patient care under the directsupervision of a Registered Nurse orhis/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety ofindividualized patient careactivities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for thepersonal needs and comforts ofpatients.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality ofall clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in anaccurate and timely manner.
- All procedures are performed in anaccurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient byobserving appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of anyabnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures ofMaxim Healthcare Staffing and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time,before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and reportto the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Staffing with a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility andadaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as acertified nursing assistant within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursingassistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements withproof of verification as being an active certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology andknowledge of clerical functions.
- Current Health Certificate (perfacility contract, or state regulation).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.