High Paying Homecare Nursing - Paid Training!
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking RN's and LPN's to work one on one in a homecare setting in Russell, MA. Weekend day shifts available with an adult patient. We are looking for qualified, compassionate, and knowledgeable nurses to join us in caring, serving, and enriching lives.
New graduates are also welcome! We put our new nurses through our award winning training program, in order to give them the confidence and the know how to safely and effectively provide care to high acuity patients.
Each nurse must have current license within the state of MA.
· Flexible Scheduling
· Weekly paychecks through direct deposit
· In house skill advancement via Nurse Educator and Skills Lab
· Health and wellness benefits: medical, vision, dental, and life insurance offered
· Caregiver Referral program.
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
· Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
· Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
· Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
· Other duties assigned.
· Current registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) license for MA
· Current PPD or chest x-ray.
· Current hands on CPR (BLS)
· No experience required!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.