Maxim Healthcare RN/LVN Position- 12 Hour Shifts and High Pay
Home Health Nurse
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate and clinically strong nurses in the Santa Rosa area to provide 1-on-1 care in the home setting. Both full and part time positions are available. We aim to align nurses with rewarding assignments that support their career goals, enhance skill sets and offer flexible work-life balance. We are seeking nurses who are interested in pediatric and geriatric care as we have great assignments available. Shifts will be 8 to 12 hours long and build various skills including vents, trachs, and g-tubes. This is a great opportunity to develop close relationships with patients and families, while gaining hands-on experience with a variety of acuity levels.
· Part-time and Full-time opportunities
· Flexible Scheduling
· Medical, Vision, Prescription, Dental Insurance (Full time)
· PTO/Sick Time
· Competitive Pay
· Weekly Pay
· Large nursing roster to avoid long shifts and burnout
· Healthy nurse-to-patient ratio
· Easy relocation if needed – we are a nationwide company and can assist with placing you with another office if you need to move
· Great relationships between nurses and supervisors
* Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
· Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs when applicable. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(s).
· Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
· Initiates the plan of care when directed and makes necessary revisions as patient status changes.
· Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
· Establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventative, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning of the daily nursing process.
· Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
· Provides healthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
· Adheres to Maxim policy and procedure.
· Attends case conference, team meetings, and education in-services as required.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Currently licensed as a RN/LVN in the state in which the RN/LVN will practice.
· Complies with accepted professional standards and practices.
· One year prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
· Current CPR.
· Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
· Successful completion of the Maxim Staffing Solutions background screening and hiring process.
· Successful completion of all pre-employment testing.
· One year of experience preferred but not required.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.