Travel ER in CA
The Maxim Travel Division is currently seeking highlyskilled Registered Nurses (RN) for EmergencyRoom (ER) assignments in French Camp, CA.
· ContractLength: 13 Weeks+
· Number ofOpenings: 10
· Shifts: 12hr Daysor 12hr Nights
· StartDate: ASAP
· CertsRequired: BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC
Weekly Gross for 36 hours- 3000.03
· ExtraShift Bonus: $400.00
· RelocationBonus: $500.00
**** Formore information call or email me at either below.*****
ChristianStarr | NationalRecruitment Manager
Maxim Travel Advantages
• Local office footprint in most majorcities across the country.
• Health/Dental/Vision Insuranceavailable on 1st of month
• Weekly pay through direct deposit
• Fully furnished, private housingavailable (pets are welcomed)
• Expense reimbursement for travel andstate licensure available
• Accessible via office phone, email,or text
• Emergency, On-call line, available24/7
• $500 Refer-A-Friend program
The Emergency Room (ER) RegisteredNurse (RN) will need to be skilled in providing rapid and accurate patientassessments, early recognition of life threatening conditions and the use ofadvanced monitoring and treatment equipment.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License within the state of practice.
- One year acute care Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS.
- Successful completion of the Maxim clinical specialty screening with a score of 80% or greater.
- Full command, verbal and written of the English language.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Maxim background screening.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.