Registered Nurse for Nights/Weekends
Location: Ft. Worth, Arlington and Keller
Shift Availability: ALL SHIFTS! Full time, part time, PRN
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care for clients in their place of residence, coordinate care with our clinical team, patient/family, and coordination or care. We offer a positive and autonomous work environment.
We are committed to the health of our team members, patients, and community we service. All caregivers and staff are provided protective coverings and proper PPE when caring for our patients.
- Must have and active Nursing License 1 year experience required for the state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Comfortable providing in-home care to pediatric and adult patients
- Fundamental knowledge of pediatric assessment and treatment preferred; however, we do offer full, extensive training for all nurses
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why Maxim Healthcare?
· Clients in the Fort Worth area, allowing us to match you with a case that is close to home
· Flexible Shifts and Scheduling
· Friendly Internal Staff
· 24/7 on-call assistance
· Benefits for full time and part time employees
· Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.