Clinical Supervisor RN (Partially Remote)
The Clinical Supervisoris responsible for the clinical oversight from admissions through discharge ofhomecare clients and patients served. This oversight will include supervisionof care management as required by regulation or contract and personnel managementassociated with the clinical delivery. The Clinical Supervisor is accountableto all federal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Maximrequirements, and where applicable or required by state regulations may be theAdministrator.
The Clinical Supervisoris also responsible for the orientation and ongoing evaluation of homecarecaregivers. Critical to this role is the assurance of clinical skills andcompetency of caregivers. This position will include ongoing caregiverdevelopment through education and training under the direction of the ClinicalManager or other office clinical leader.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in patient and client engagement through care planning and excellent customer service
- Provides clinical oversight and homecare case management as required by regulation
- Provides and ensures client care coordination and transition management activities across the continuum
- Supports onboarding of new caregivers through clinical review of onboarding materials, interviews, competency, etc.
- Collaborates with scheduling function to review skills of caregivers and patient skill needs to promote safe, compliant staffing
- Provides supervisory oversight for a specific client or caregiver as directed by regulations
- Collaborates with the clinical team to perform documentation review
- Provides education to team members, patients, family members of patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Develops caregivers through 90-day evaluations and at a minimum annual feedback sessions on performance and recommended development based on Key Performance Indicators (KPls) and competencies
- Manages caregivers while on assignment (clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Participates in clinical quality initiative activities
- Partners with other job families to support office operations
- Rotates on-call responsibilities with other Clinical Supervisors per a schedule established by the office
- Accountable to all federal, state, local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements
- Where applicable or required by state regulations the Clinical Supervisor may be the Administrator
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Active RN license required (states in which office and patients are located)
- Minimum one year experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Must meet all federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition to internal certifications and training, as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in quality management preferred
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.