RN - L&D
Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for an individual who is licensed under the laws of the state as a Registered Nurse / RN. The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of quality patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
- Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS.
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.