Caregiver- Saugus- Afternoon Hours
Maxim Healthcare Services in currently hiring in your area! Looking for flexible hours? Benefits? Weekly pay? Then it’s time to join the Maxim team!
Maxim Healthcare is committed to helping all patients with the help of our amazing caregivers. Maxim is also open to help expand the growth of our team.
Looking for staff available Monday- Friday 2pm-7pm.
- Assists patient with personal care activities including bathing, oral hygiene, preparation and feeding of meals, dressing and undressing, ambulation, and other activities as needed
- Adheres to time and attendance policies
- Arrives at the Client’s home on time and leaves when shift schedule is complete
- Represents the Company with a positive image at all times
- Performs other Personal Care Assistant duties as assigned/necessary
- CPR/ First Aid certification
- TB Testing (last 3 months)
- Must demonstrate a compassionate nature and possess strong people skills
- Computer proficiency required
- Active Home Care Aid Registration
Keywords: Companion, Personal Care Assistant, DCW, Respite Worker, CNA, HHA, Elderly, Autism, In Home Services, Behaviors
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.