Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Telemetry/Progressive Care LPN/RN, to assume the responsibility andaccountability for delivery of patient care of telemetry/progressive care patients. The nurse demonstrates ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. The nurse demonstrates critical thinking and performance ability in the coordination of patient care. Consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care on telemetry unit.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient's condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patient's Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare Staffing, nursing and client hospital policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Registered/ Licensed Practical Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred with one year Telemetry experience Preferred.
- Current BLS card
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the LPN/RN practices
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.