*Total Travel PayPackage (36 hours) = $5076/wk
Taxable Weekly: $3312/wk
Weekly Lodging Allowance= $1232/wk
Weekly Meals &Incidentals Allowance = $532/wk
*Based upon qualifyingfor position and allowances. Total package is inclusive of taxable wagesand allowances.
Specialty: ICU RN
Location: Seattle, WA
Shift: Nights | 36 hrs per week
Start Date: 11/8
Length: 13 weeks
Requirements: must have at least 1 year of ICUexperience
License: must have proof ofapplication for WA, pending or active WA license for submission
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and indirect patient care functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Minimum of one year ICU Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS card (per facility or Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) contract requirement).
- Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.