Youth Behavioral Caregivers
Troubled Youth Behavioral Caretakers
Maxim Healthcare has developed a Respite Program to support families of children who suffer from mental health and behavioral issues throughout Los Angeles County - this includes the San Fernando Valley, and South Bay
Maxim's mission is to provide support to help relieve families from the stress and family strain that result from providing constant care for one or more children with Severe Emotional Disturbance (SED).
The ultimate goal is to keep the children at home, while reducing family stress. This is achieved by giving the parents and other family members their much-needed temporary relief. This will allow the parents to give more attention to the other members of the household. The parents will also be able to leave the home to take care of personal errands or even have the necessary "me time" that they have not experienced in a while. During their scheduled release, the parents will have the peace of mind knowing that their children are safe and being supervised at home in a positive and healthy environment.
Full-time work creates eligibility for employee benefits!
Applicant must have experience working with children with behavioral and/or mental health issues.
Prospective employee shall complete/provide the following during the application process:
· Application for Employment form. Applicant may provide a resume, which can be attached to the application; the application must be signed and dated by the applicant.
· Provide a minimum of two professional references for employment verification.
· Interview with the Accounts Manager (AM) or designee.
· Successfully complete competency examination.
· Conditional offer of employment and wage rate notification form.
· I-9 Employment Eligibility form, which includes verification of state or government issued identification documents
· Criminal Background Check via Live Scan. Applicant must sign consent. NSOPW, OIG, and EPLS are completed by office.
· Provide copies of current CPR and First Aid Certifications.
· Have a TB test administered no more than 90 days before hire.
· Complete W-4 tax form.
· Successfully complete Maxim's mandatory General and Clinical Compliance Training's and examinations.
· Review Maxim's Code of Conduct and provide electronic signature of acknowledgement.
· Complete OSHA training and examination.
· Provide proof of negative Tuberculosis screening.
· Attend new hire orientation.
· Review and sign Job Description.
· Complete Department of Social Services Registration.
Contact us today to join the Maxim Team!
Maxim Healthcare Services
Office: 213-296-3499 | Fax: 877-394-9406
3580 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1000
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.