School Behavioral Therapist | Full-Time | Burbank
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking ABA or Behavioral Therapists to work one-on-one with children with special needs in the school setting – current class sessions are in small pod-like settings to ensure COVID protocols and social distancing. ABA therapists will be following the student’s Behavior Plan (BP) designed and maintained by a Program Supervisor and gather the data necessary for the Program Supervisor to evaluate the effectiveness of the behavior plan in achieving identified goals and objectives for each student.
· Monday – Friday
· Typically 8:00am – 2:30pm
· Pay Rate: $20+ DOE (Weekly Pay)
· Per Diem opportunities also available!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor.
· Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients.
· Provides behavior support services.
· Provides crisis intervention.
· Implements behavior plans.
· Documents session per policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned/necessary.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred.
· Current CPR certification.
· Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement)
· Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required.
· Computer proficiency required.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.