Assistant Controller - Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Group is seeking an Assistant Controller thatwill report to the Regional Controller, holding responsibility for overseeingfinancial reporting and processes for the region, while serving as anoperational liaison between the field and Maxim’s Headquarter departments.Additionally, the Assistant Controller may act as a key stakeholder in AccountsReceivable and Accounts Payable for the Region.
The Assistant Controller promotes an environment of supportto drive team member and field development by maintaining clear communicationaround the Company’s strategic vision and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in various financial components of the business,including business process improvement, forecasting, budget analysis, costcontrols, compensation, and other financial reporting
- Actively involved in the operational and financialcomponents of Request for Proposals (RFP) and Contracts process
- Acts a liaison on behalf of the field with the variouscorporate departments, including Purchasing, Payroll, Contracts, Legal,Accounts Payable, Revenue Cycle, etc.
- Reviews expenses and other financial statements/reporting
- Provides education and customer service to Branch offices
- Responsible for the training and continued development ofdirect reports
- Establishes open communication and invests in the vision ofteam success
- Adheres to all internal policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, BusinessAdministration, or related field preferred
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience as a supervisorpreferred; preferably in healthcare, staffing, credit or finance industries
- MBA preferred but not required
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office (Excel,Word, etc), required
- Ability to maintain good working relationships withco-workers, supervisor, management, and department head staff and variousagency personnel
- Must be available to travel for occasional off-site meetings
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to andfrom appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors,co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in theEnglish language may be required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Please click here to view our EEO and AAP policy.