Homecare Clinical Supervisor-Registered Nurse (RN)
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical oversight from admissions through discharge of clients and patients served. This oversight will include supervision of care management as required by regulation or contract and personnel management associated with the clinical delivery. The Clinical Supervisor is accountable to all federal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements, and where applicable or required by state regulations may be the Administrator.
The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for the orientation and ongoing evaluation of caregivers. Critical to this role is the assurance of clinical skills and competency of caregivers. (Clinical disciplines including but not limited to skilled nurses, aides, and therapist). This position will include ongoing caregiver development through education and training under the direction of the Clinical Manager or other office clinical leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as a Clinical partner with respective Business Development partner
- Participates in client engagement through care planning and excellent customer service
- Provides clinical oversight and case management as required by regulations or business line
- Functions as clinical account supervisor as required by contract (schools, corrections, etc.)
- Provides and ensures client care coordination and transition management activities across the continuum
- Facilitates the orientation process, competency and skills validation process for caregivers
- Ensures that competency and skill set of scheduled caregiver match the client requirements regardless of setting
- Provides supervisory oversight for a specific client, caregiver or field staff population as directed by regulations or contract with frequent daily travel
- Collaborates with the clinical team to perform documentation review
- Provides education to team members, patients, family members of patients, caregivers, field staff, and referral sources
- Develops caregivers and field staff through 90-day evaluations and at a minimum annual feedback sessions on performance and recommended development based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and competencies
- Manages caregivers and field staff while on assignment (clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Participates in clinical quality initiative activities
- Conducts clinical interviews and participates in hiring decisions in collaboration with Clinical Manager, Director of Clinical Operations, or other office clinical leader
- Rotates on-call responsibilities with other Clinical Supervisors per a schedule established by the office and as required by contract
- Accountable to all federal, state, local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements
- Where applicable or required by state regulations the Clinical Supervisor may be the Administrator
- Performs other duties as assigned
Maxim Healthcare Services is one of the leading providers of medical staffing, home health and wellness services in the United States. Founded in 1988, Maxim has rapidly expanded to include 12 divisions and over 400 branch offices in 44 states and the District of Columbia. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the healthcare industry through our emphasis on quality patient care, compliance initiatives and customer service. Today, Maxim is one of the largest privately owned companies in our industry.
Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate citizenship, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim.
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license required (states in which office and patients are located)
- Minimum one year experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must meet all federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition to internal certifications and training, as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in quality management preferred
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
To learn more about Maxim Healthcare Services, please visit our website http://www.maximhealthcare.com/ or and APPLY ONLINE at http://www.joinmaxim.com/.
What to Expect
Our checklist will walk you through updates in your applicant experience.
- Submit an Inquiry
- Submission Review
- Follow-Up by Recruiter
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.