Find the Source of COVID-19 in Your Community
Contact tracing is critical to stop the spread of COVID-19 in your area. Is your public health team prepared?
With over 30 years of experience, we are armed and ready to help you stand up an effective contact tracing workforce. We can recruit and staff all tiers of your team, including Epidemiologists, Infection Control Nurses, Disease Investigators, and Tracer 1s and 2s.
Five reasons to partner with Maxim in your public health response
- Strength of a national healthcare company with a local footprint. With over 180 offices across the country, we have strong roots in our communities and expertise in the healthcare industry.
- Extensive pipeline of diverse workforce. Our wide-ranging database of medical, allied, and administrative professionals are ready to take action in your healthcare crisis response. We are not limited to one tier or another—we are able to hire for all tiers of your program.
- Familiarity working with state and county health departments. We know how to coordinate with government organizations and understand their needs, including strong protection of patient health information (PHI).
- Electronic timekeeping technology. Manage your remote workforce through our electronic timesheet capabilities.
- Ability to scale up. Whether your program is large or small, we can build your contact tracing workforce, and be ready to expand as your community needs it.
Contact us today for get started!