Helping to Reopen Our Communities
COVID-19 Staffing Solutions: Learn about Temperature Checks and Contact Tracing Services
Whether you are preparing to re-open or operating as an essential business, let us help keep your workforce safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Take some of the burden off your own team during an already-stressful time. We are ready to support all organizations, large or small, set up an effective Temperature Check or health screening program today.
How do these checks or screenings work?
- Kick-off starts with a consultation for logistics planning and pre-program implementation.
- We will recruit and staff quality healthcare professionals to deliver your POE screens.
- Our staff will screen all individuals who enter your designated screening site.
- A series of pre-screen health questions will be made available for the employee to complete before entering your temperature screen area.
- Your company will receive daily screening data, including post-shift review and PPE assessments.
Put the health and safety of your employees first. With our extensive database of healthcare professionals backed by a strong clinical infrastructure, we are better prepared to partner with you in your healthcare crisis response.
Contact tracing is critical to stop the spread of COVID-19 in your area. Is your public health team prepared? We are armed and ready to help you stand up an effective contact tracing workforce. We can recruit and staff all tiers of your team, including Epidemiologists, Infection Control Nurses, Disease Investigators, and Tracers.
Five reasons to partner with us in your public health response
- Strength of a national healthcare company with a local footprint. With over 180 offices across the country, we have strong roots in our communities and expertise in the healthcare industry.
- Extensive pipeline of diverse workforce. Our wide-ranging database of medical, allied, and administrative professionals are ready to take action in your healthcare crisis response. We are not limited to one tier or another—we are able to hire for all tiers of your program.
- Familiarity working with state and county health departments. We know how to coordinate with government organizations and understand their needs, including strong protected health information (PHI) security.
- Electronic timekeeping technology. Manage your remote workforce through our electronic timesheet capabilities.
- Ability to scale up. Whether your program is large or small, we can build your contact tracing workforce, and be ready to expand as your community needs it.
Find your local office below for more information. Or send us a message to get started!
Find An Office