There are many reasons to choose a healthcare agency, but the biggest reason is to get access to a diverse range of healthcare professionals in your area. Maxim makes it easy to expand your facility, bringing the right mix of those who can work in the way you envision.
Offering employees for full time, part time, contract, per diem and more, we have a wide range of different professionals with experience and expertise.
Finding You Quality Medical Professionals, including:
*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
- Medical Coders
- Travel Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Special Education Teachers
- Case Managers
- Government Workers
- Surgical Techs
- Social Workers
- And Much More
Point of Entry (POE) Health Screenings
Keep your employees safe with point-of-entry health & temperature checks
Whether you are preparing to re-open or operating as an essential business, let us help keep your workforce safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. With over 30 years of experience in healthcare staffing, we are ready to support all businesses, large or small, set up an effective Point of Entry (POE) screening program today.
5 Key Benefits of our Point of Entry (POE) temperature check program include:
- Put the health and safety of your employees first. A series of pre-screen health questions will be made available for the employee to complete before an employee even enters the temperature screen area.
- We know healthcare. With our extensive database of healthcare professionals backed by a strong clinical infrastructure, we are better prepared to partner with you in your healthcare crisis response.
- Set-up is easier when you partner with us. Take some of the burden off your own team during an already-stressful time.
- Get access to daily screening data, including a post-shift review and PPE assessments.
- Our program is scalable. We can work to meet your safety and business needs.
Learn more about our POE Health and Temperature Checks here.*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
Find An Office