We offer a comprehensive scope of healthcare services with a broad range of nurse staffing, which includes home healthcare, facility nurse staffing, travel nurse staff, and international nurse placement.
We recruit and retain nursing professionals for medical facilities nationwide. We place registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), licensed vocational nurses (LVNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) in a variety of facility shifts, including per diem, contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire placement.
We realize the challenge of hiring and retaining top nursing talent. We are dedicated to staffing qualified nurses to fill a variety of facility shifts and here are some advantages to working with us:
- Thorough Screening Process – We have developed a detailed pre-employment screening process, which includes competency tests and skills checklists as well as a thorough background check. This stringent process helps us select only the top nurses for placement.
- Around-the-Clock Accessibility - Our staffing team is on-call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient service possible.
- Dependability - We are able to recruit and maintain an abundance of healthcare staff, enabling us to fill a large volume of staffing requests in a time efficient manner.
- Cost Effective Strategies - The medical facilities that we staff save thousands of dollars every year by eliminating recruitment fees from their budgets. These fees include placing advertisements and valuable time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates.
- Tradition – We have 30 years of staffing expertise. Our name is well-known throughout the healthcare industry and is synonymous with quality service.
- Motivated Employees - We offer competitive salaries, insurance coverage, completion bonuses, and the opportunity to work at top medical facilities.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you manage your staffing needs.