Responding to ever-changing healthcare staffing needs is among the most important and challenging issues currently faced by medical facilities and organizations. Quality and continuity of care, the organization’s morale, and inevitably the bottom line, are all areas that are affected by the strategy and approach taken towards flex staffing. We partner with our clients while striving to provide high quality, cost-effective solutions to their staffing challenges.
We provide solutions that aim to help the healthcare community save money, while at the same time offering quality care and a motivated, friendly, effective workforce.
Our team will work with your facility to implement a workforce management approach that serves your specific organizational challenges. We know that there is not a single “out of the box” solution that will fit every system, so they work side-by-side with you to create a customized answer that truly meets the unique needs of your organization.
Our team strives to:
- Design a comprehensive solution for any size organization
- Evolve your processes and workflow to become more streamlined
- Introduce automated processes that aim to save both time and money
- Heighten fill rates and eliminate risk
- Improve compliance and overall quality of contingent labor performance
Cost Saving Opportunities
Personnel expenses typically consume more than half of an organization's operating revenue. Smaller institutions are also experiencing similar growth, as providers like us are offering services to organizations of every size.
A well-crafted workforce management solution that is customized to meet your needs can potentially save your organization money. Our workforce management solutions were developed with this in mind.
Hard Dollar Savings
- Pro-active bill rate management and standardization
- Decreased unauthorized spending
- Lower incidence of overtime and inaccurate or misallocated billing
- Integration of expense capitalization tracking
- Improved monitoring of service level agreement items such as volume discounts, guarantees, and direct hiring provisions
- Reduced customer administrative costs to manage the process
Soft Dollar Savings
- Improved cycle times
- Increased fill ratios
- Reportable system information that provides actionable data
- Leading e-procurement technology to automate entire solution
- More accurate forecasting capability
- Decreased billing approval and reconciliation costs
- Increased user productivity as result of process efficiency and automation.
If you are a supplier, please click here to access our Stafferlink portal.