Our Personal Caregiving Services provide a coordinated, comprehensive system in your home environment to promote, maintain, and/or restore health, and minimize the effects of illness and disability.
Our staff is carefully screened and credentialed, and has experience providing care for adult, geriatric and pediatric patients with a variety of ailments. We require that our care representatives are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, so assistance is always at your fingertips.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following*:
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Assistance with dressing and clothing suggestions
- Escorting to appointments and social events*
- Assistance with pet care
- Stand-by assistance with walking and transfers*
- Helping start the day and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Reminder services (medications, appointments, dates, routines)
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Grocery shopping
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading)
- Home safety evaluation
*Although caregivers cannot make full patient transfers, we do employ licensed clinicians who can.Services provided may vary by office location. Find an office near you to learn more.