Personal care and companionship
Our Personal Caregiving Services provide a coordinated, comprehensive system in your home environment to promote, maintain, and/or restore health, and minimize the effects of illness and disability.
An experienced caregiver for your loved one
Our staff is carefully screened and credentialed, and has experience providing care for adult, geriatric and pediatric patients with a variety of ailments. We require that our care representatives are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, so assistance is always at your fingertips.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following*:
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Assistance with dressing and clothing suggestions
- Escorting to appointments and social events*
- Assistance with pet care
- Stand-by assistance with walking and transfers*
- Helping start the day and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Reminder services (medications, appointments, dates, routines)
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Grocery shopping
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading)
- Home safety evaluation
*Although caregivers cannot make full patient transfers, we do employ licensed clinicians who can.
Services provided may vary by office location. Find an office near you to learn more.