We offer hourly personal care and private duty nursing (PDN) to beneficiaries who have been diagnosed with certain work-related illnesses through the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP). These services are offered at no cost to beneficiaries and their qualified family members.
Management of prescribed medications, therapies and treatments
- Personal care (bathing, daily hygiene, etc.)
- Educating and training family
- Ventilator and tracheostomy care
- Feeding tube care and management
- Seizure management
- Oxygen management
- TPN infusion
- Coordination of home medical equipment and supplies
OWCP programs covered
- Black Lung: Eligible miners with medical coverage for the treatment of lung diseases related to pneumoconiosis (DCMWC)
- Department of Energy (DOE): Current or former employees (or their survivors) of the DOE who were diagnosed with a disease as a result of exposure to radiation, beryllium or silica while employed at covered facilities (DEEOIC)
- Federal Employees: Federal and postal workers around the world for employment-related injuries and occupational diseases (DFEC)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers: Individuals with land-based, maritime employment injuries (DLHWC)
Who qualifies for these programs?
The OWCP administers four major disability compensation programs which provide medical treatment and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease. Qualified beneficiaries will receive a medical benefits ID card from the OWCP. Cardholders may contact us immediately to discuss services.