For parents, raising a child with emotional, behavioral, learning, or developmental issues can sometimes require extra support and guidance.
Our goal is to meet the unique needs of individuals, ages 3-21, facing mental health and developmental challenges and to provide families with the resources to create the foundations for future success.
Once children make advancements with their treatment centers, schools, or outpatient facilities, they often face the problem of losing progress due to inefficiencies in their new environment. Our behavioral health program is designed to alleviate these inconsistencies and maintain the long-term objectives of your child's behavioral program. Our goal is to diminish any regression and assist with emphasizing an interdisciplinary approach to treatment.
Behavioral services include:
- Assessment and psychotherapy services (performed by licensed mental health providers)
- Skills building interventions
- Mentoring and Respite Care
- Behavioral assessment and plan by a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Assisting the child to engage in, or remain engaged in, appropriate behaviors
- Minimizing the child’s challenging behavior
- Utilizing principles of reinforcement to achieve goals
- Providing time structured activities
- Collaboration with, and support for the parent, guardian, and/or individual who customarily provides care, in an effort to provide ongoing behavioral support