For Current Employees

My Maxim Connect:
To access the My Maxim Connect portal, please click here. 

ADP iPay: View your pay stubs and W2s online with this easy and secure service from ADP.  You may also use iPay for the following:

  • To request a W2 correction
  • To request a W2 older than three years
  • If you have questions about your W2

Visit the iPay website by clicking here.

For assistance with ADP iPay, please call us at 866-522-8320 or email us at

Change of Address:
If you need to update your address, please complete and submit the form by clicking here.