My Maxim Connect:
To access the My Maxim Connect portal, please click here.

Viewing Pay Stubs and W2s:
Current and former employees can use iPay to view their pay stubs and W2s online with this easy and secure service from ADP.  You may also use iPay for the following:

  • To request a W2 correction
  • To request a W2 older than three years
  • If you have questions about your W2

Visit the iPay website by clicking here.

For assistance with ADP iPay, please call us at 1-866-522-8320 or email us at [email protected]

Change of Address:
If you need to update your address, please complete the form for payroll customer service here.