Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Maxim Healthcare Group continues to closely monitor COVID-19 as it is having a greater impact on our communities. The health and safety of our employees, patients, and customers continues to be our top priority. Check back here for updates as we continue monitor the situation.
Maxim’s COVID-19 Preparedness Efforts
We would like to share an overview of Maxim’s preparedness efforts:
- Maxim has assembled a COVID-19 Task Force to coordinate our preparedness regarding COVID-19. Maxim’s Task Force is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 in order to ensure that we are following all appropriate recommendations from health authorities and to proactively implement measures to ensure a safe workplace.
- Prepared Maxim’s clinical teams to update their Emergency Management Plans and implement these plans in the event that their community or state declares a State of Emergency.
- Maxim is suspending all non-essential, work-related travel. This protocol will be evaluated and updated as needed. Non-essential, work-related travel includes, for example, visits to local Maxim field offices. Essential travel, such as travelling to assignments, should continue.
- Communicated safety expectations to our employees relative to COVID-19 including: proper handwashing, avoiding contact with others as much as possible, staying home from work when sick, and following facility protocols and guidelines when applicable.
- Continuously evaluating the risk of COVID-19 exposure at Maxim’s offices in accordance with OSHA requirements and current CDC recommendations. In the event there is a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 exposure at Maxim’s office, Maxim will promptly coordinate with appropriate federal, state, or local health officials to determine the appropriate response